Monday, December 29, 2008

Benke Wedding - The Details

Yesterday my husband and I went to my friend Dawn's Wedding. It was beautiful and I know how much goes into planning a wedding and all the hard work that goes into all the details that make it special... so I took these images of all the the details of her wedding. I didn't have my big camera so the shots are less than perfect/clear.

If you want to see pictures of the actual wedding CLICK HERE



The wedding was held at Aldea. It is gorgeous with  Spanish-y/Tuscany architecture. 


The walkways were so pretty. It was like a little village.


The ceremony was held in the courtyard... it was decorated with lights and pink paper laterns in the trees.


The fountain was so pretty. I loved it!


The setup was great and very cozy feeling.


Once inside the ballroom... it was so classy. She had a Black and White with Hot Pink color scheme and it looked so awesome.


The cake table. It was truly amazing.






Our place cards echoed the the theme.


This was the sweetheart table for the newlyweds. Dawn painted those letters herself.


A close-up of the Bride's bouquet


The frame they used for the sand ceremony... and the flowergirl (Dawn's little sister)... carried that little umbrella with petals in it down the aisle.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WoW! they really had Time on their hands! I love the great little details they have, like for the tables and that frame of the two of them, now that's some wedding.