Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Sneak Peek!

This past Saturday I had not one but two photo gigs... and both for my cousin Vanessa.

First her oldest son is graduating from high school so she asked me to get some shots of him in his ROTC uniform before they had to turn in back in. Christopher is her stepson so he doesn't always make it to all of our family events... and even though we've been family for years, I only know a little about him. As I took his pictures he talked to me a lot! It's great to see a nice and sweet young man with a good head on his shoulders. And he's a great poet too!



Later on that day her youngest was celebrating her 1st birthday! And I was there to capture it all. Fernanda is such a little ham! For being such a warm day she sure was dealing with the heat well! Of course her little cheeks were red for quite a while...



More pictures too come! Just wanted to tease Vanessa a little! I hope you like them when they are done!

4 comments:

Steph said...

Yay, you ARE back. Hope all is well. The pics look great. I really like the detail on his uniform! Great work, are you still loving your new camera?

Marya said...

Nandis Is Just soo Cutee! Cant wait for the rest of the pictures! Hurry and post them! =)

Jose said...

Awesome! Oh and happy birthday Fernanda.

Anonymous said...

UUUUghhh! I can't wait to see them all... I love them already!

Love,
Vane