Thursday, March 12, 2009

POTD: Parent-Teacher Conferences

Ahh... what a joy to always hear the same thing since Pre-school. "Diego is so wonderful to have in class. He helps out so much and the kids look up to him. He's a great role model and an outstanding student."His teacher never has any complaints for me about him. He's doing good in kindergarten.

I am such a proud parent. But how can I not be? He's awesome.

His teacher said, "Thank you for being such a wonderful parent and raising such a loving, well behaved, and smart son."

To which I replied, "I really can't take credit in that. I am not perfect and have made many parenting mistakes and maybe sometimes I don't do enough. If Diego is great, it's because of him. He truly is a great kid and I should be thanking him."

Either way my kid is awesome. Truly.



(Here he is showing me his birthday on the March calender)

1 comments:

Steph said...

Awwww, you should be a proud mamma!