Sunday, March 15, 2009

POTD: Sweetness



My nephew Juanito is so sweet. I love his little face. I could just pinch his cheeks. And doesn't he look so innocent?!

Funny story.

We were at my brother's house today helping them clean out their garage. When my sister in law found a plastic star toy and took it inside to him. He was tossing it around the house. Then he went into the living room and saw Diego sitting on the couch next to my brother. Then he chucked the toy and Diego hitting him on his head just above his temple. Really hard. Diego cried which is rare for him. He had a huge purple knot on the side of his head!

Juanito continued to walk around like "What happened? Why is this kid crying? And why is my Dad hugging him?" It was funny because he had this curious, innocent face on.

0 comments: