Wednesday, February 25, 2009

POTD: Felicia & Jimmy



Today the girls and I met up with my friend Felicia and her son Jimmy at my favorite park, Rio Vista. (While Diego and her daughter Ally were at school) I hadn't seen her since like the end of the summer. Funny thing is we usually go long spurts without seeing each other... although we do talk through myspace once in a while... and when we get together again we just pick up right where we left off.

Her and her husband James I've known since HS... they've been together since then. And I love them both to death! We all get along so well. We have so many things in common and they are just like us. It's hard to find young couples that aren't focused on partying and drinking... and although we do enjoy a good time alone... for us it's rare... we're always doing stuff with our kids. And they are the same. We've gone on road trips with them. They helps us a lot... and are there for us always. The crib that Arielle is sleeping in is actually Jimmy & Ally's crib. I love friends like these.

I invited them to California with us in April... hopefully they take us up on our offer. I love seeing them.

0 comments: