Saturday, February 28, 2009

POTD: Shout House @ Westgate

Tonight we were invited to my cousin Oscar's birthday party at The Shout House at Westgate. I had never been there before and it was an awesome place. It's a bar/restaurant that has two dueling piano players providing entertainment. They are absolutely hilarious and really get the crowd interacted. They take song requests and sand everything from children's show tunes, to country, to rock, to rap... yes they rapped as well. It was very funny.

I put in a request for them to call my cousin Oscar up and sing Happy Birthday to him. They finally called him up and had him sit on the Piano while they serenaded him with the funniest version of a birthday song I've ever heard. We had a really good time... and we want to go back again soon.

Thanks Oscar for the invitation!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can bruit about that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is stationary a suspect as you did in the decrease delivery of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=inkline global pc booster 2008 1.0.0.1 ?
I noticed the utter you suffer with not used. Or you profit by the dreary methods of helping of the resource. I have a week and do necheg