Wednesday, February 18, 2009

POTD: New Camera... New Love

So my husband bought me the 40d I've been wanting forever! And the lenses came in today so I FINALLY got to play with it. The UPS man didn't show up until 3:00pm... I even told him I loved him... and he gave me the biggest smile and a thumbs up. I was just so excited. Then I had to go get a CF card from my brother's job... then we had to pick up my car from my Papa's... and THEN I finally got to mess around with it. By that time I was loosing light so I did a quite play at my Papa's house before heading home.

I am sooooo in love!

All photos here taken with my Sigma 70-300... the other lens hasn't been tested yet but it's a Sigma 28-70. Nothing has been edited... everything is SOOC. (I have to reinstall photoshop and don't have time right now)


The first image is of my brother at work. This is the very first picture taken with my camera! Yipee!


My husband while driving to my Papa's house.


A pinwheel in Papa's front yard.


A flamingo in his yard.


My Grandpa... Papa.


And last but not least a Happy Camera Owner! (Taken by my husband as I was dancing in the street)

8 comments:

Diana said...

Congratulations on your new camera! i know you will have lots of fun playing with it

Unknown said...

Yay on the 40D. Great first photos. TFS!

Jess said...

Congratulations on the new "baby"!!! You will LOVE it! :)

pat said...

You are going to have so much fun with your new accessory! Love it!

Anonymous said...

You will really love that camera...I know I have the 5D and I STILL love my 40D. Its so fast and fun.

I love the picture of you too!

Suzy said...

lol love the pic of you dancing in the street! I'd do that to if I got a new camera! Congrats!

Angela2932 said...

SOOC????!!!!!! They're gorgeous! And my favorite is of you doing the happy-dance!

Steph said...

So exciting!! Cant' wait to see more.