Friday, February 27, 2009

POTD: He's Just SO Cute!



I can't help but see my husband and still feel like when I was in High School and I thought a guy was cute. Look at this face and smile... it makes me so happy! I think my husband is so cute. And funny thing is... he doesn't think that he's attractive at all.

Today he was telling me that the girls he works with all find him attractive and it annoys him. First of all because he constantly has to broadcast that he's happily married and second because when he goes to work he's in "work mode" and totally thinks he needs to go there, perform his duties, and has no time for chit chat or messing around. (He takes every job he has seriously even if it is Janitor work... and he has been a Janitor before)

I had to explain to him that he IS cute and that his genuine personality is what attracts people the most. He's very helpful and friendly. He has to be since he works at a Car Wash and needs to be able to sell washes and details. He looked at me still confused that with mostly males at his job (who are all single and young and looking) the very few girls that work there still try to talk to him instead.

I find it so funny that he doesn't get it. He never dated much. I was only his 2nd girlfriend and the only serious one. So I don't think he understands a girls mind. Haha.

I finally just told him... "Baby, you are cute and that's why... I think you are absolutely adorable!" And the smirk above is what I got...

0 comments: