Friday, January 9, 2009

POTD: The Love of my Life

"I am the only one in his eyes"



Meet James... better known as Junior (no one calls him James). This is my husband of over a year and a half now. I've been mad at him all day today... actually since yesterday. And he puts up with me. He knows to just leave me alone and let me have my time to cool off... so all he said to me was "you're the only one in my eyes". How sweet. I am still mad though.

This picture reminds me how much I love him. It's just truly and completely him.

AND he endures being my model for pictures... gotta love that.

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a GREAT shot. Love that you can see your reflection!
Cari

Jenny from the Blog said...

That's what love is. ;O)

shirley said...

COOL shot - and a perfect match for his comment.

pakosta said...

awesome shot!
love the reflection of yoU!
tara

Amy B. said...

great perspective. nice shot.

Rachel @ The Little Blue Room said...

Such a cool shot! Love this.

Steph said...

What a neat shot. Love seeing your reflection!

Sharon said...

Cool capture!

pat said...

GREAT shot to go along with his comment. Perfect pairing.

Reds said...

That is one cool shot!!

CindyTykie said...

Great shot, love the reflection in the glasses

Kristina said...

Great reflection!

R.A. BNKetti said...

Great shot! And great way to represent the day!

Julie said...

Very cool!

Kelly said...

Wonderful capture on the reflection in his glasses..

Linnao said...

That is a cool photo, showing exactly what he said!!

Suzy said...

nice reflection. Hes posing for you in hopes to get you "un-mad" :)..

Anonymous said...

Cool picture and I love the reflection of you in his glasses.

Angela2932 said...

Whoa! Seriously cool photo! Is that you? . . . but then why aren't you holding a camera?

Michelle said...

Great reflection shot! He sounds like a real sweetheart.