Thursday, January 8, 2009

POTD: Start {A New Year}... Ready, Set, Go!

Update: My poor precious baby! She's even sicker today and really has no energy to even cry now. Although she has been fussy all day. Most of the morning she laid around on blankets either watching movies with Alayna or drinking a bottle. Her little eyes look so helpless. I hate when any of my kids are sick... but especially the baby... she can't tell me what's wrong, what hurts, what she's feeling. I hope she gets better fast!



So now on to my POTD:

This weeks theme is Ready, Set, Go... and when I came home from dropping off my son at school I noticed our Christmas wreath is still up. We took all the stuff down days ago and we completely forgot about the wreath. And I just noticed! Maybe it's cuz I am surprised that 2008 came and went so fast... that I am not ready for 2009 to do the same. So I am taking it down and I say bring on 2009. Why not? It's already here and I can't do anything about that. So I guess I am ready to start a new year, with new possibilities, and new experiences. Now that I think about it... I can't wait.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope your little one is doing better real soon! Great photo. I like your take on the last photo...creative!
Cari

R.A. BNKetti said...

Awww she looks so sad! And I really like the sun burst in your other pic!

CindyTykie said...

awww your baby looks so sad, I hope she is feeling better soon. I always forget to take down the wreath on our door, great photo.

pakosta said...

sweet photo! poor baby! feel better soon baby!
love the sun in the 2nd shot!
tara

Rachel @ The Little Blue Room said...

Aww, pulling on my heart strings. I hope she gets well quickly. We forgot our wreath on the front door as well. Great shot. The sun and partial shadow is really cool.

Becca said...

Hope your little one feels better soon! Funny about the wreath...we usually forget to put something from Christmas away, too.

Steph said...

Poor baby! I hate it my kiddos are sick, it breaks my heart.

Margaret said...

Oh, I hope your baby feels better really soon!

I still have my Christmas decorations up, but I'm slowly starting to take them down!

Becky said...

Poor baby; I hope she improves quickly. The rest of my decorations are down, but I always leave my outdoor wreaths up until Jan 31 or until they turn brown, whichever comes first.

Bobbi said...

oh your poor sweet baby, this picture literally made me go awww. I hope she is feeling so much better, it stinks when the little ones are sick.

Love your take on the theme!