Wednesday, January 7, 2009

POTD: Third Time's a Charm

Arielle is my youngest child and the most easy-going, happy, and well-behaved baby I've ever known. Diego was pretty much the same way... but I still think she has him beat.

That was until... last week. She's been keeping me up all night, crying, and not wanting to sleep. She doesn't want to nap during the day at all anymore... and she's only 9 months! I keep thinking its her teeth... but she still doesn't have not one tooth in sight. And to top it all off she's getting a cold. She woke up with a raspy throat and runny nose this morning. Great! So I only got 3 hours of sleep last night, haven't taken a nap, and had one heck of an afternoon trying to get our car started and picked up my son late from school (when he had early release).

I don't think I'll get much sleep again tonight... she's sitting here crying as I type... but doesn't want to be held or fed.

But isn't she pretty?

I just hope she gets well soon so she can go back to being my carefree, happy little girl.

12 comments:

Rachel @ The Little Blue Room said...

She is a darling little girl. Cute picture. I hope she feels better soon and you both can get some sleep.

Anonymous said...

She is adorable! I hope your family gets lots of sleep soon!

Jose said...

Michelle, congratulations. You are the first recipient of my Joe Cool Award 4 Cool Blogs. Go here to collect your award.

http://joecoolsblog.blogspot.com/2009/01/joe-cool-award-roll-call.html

By the way, you can collect one for each of your blogs. Your Daddy~O

Jose said...

I love the black and white image of that little princess.

Jason said...

That image is GREAT!

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable!

pakosta said...

she is so CUTE! love this shot!
tara

Anonymous said...

She is adorable! Hope she is back to herself soon!
Cari

Anonymous said...

it'sno fun being sick.

Margaret said...

She's cute! Hope she feels better really soon!

janett said...

She is very pretty and I hope she's back to her normal self soon.

Amy said...

She's adorable, I sure hope she's feeling more like herself soon! :)