Thursday, January 15, 2009

POTD: The Next Generation

It is extremely hard to get 7 kids to sit still long enough for a decent shot. These are my parents 7 grandkids. I have 3, my brother has 3, and my sister has 1. I was babysitting so I happened to have all of them together and wanted to snap a picture of them as they were watching Alvin and the Chipmunks. As you can see they are all making faces and what not... but I really like the picture anyway. They were just enjoying eachothers company. I only took 2 shots... the first came out blurry... and somehow in the 30 seconds it took me to get them all the sit straight... Ducky and Diego switched spots on me. I had put them in order of birth. Oh well.



From left to right: Tallynna (8), Brianna (7), Ducky (4), Diego (5), Alayna (3), Juanito (1), and Arielle (9 months)

7 comments:

CindyTykie said...

What a great photo! I don't know how you managed to get all of them to sit still.

Anonymous said...

How fun and cute is that shot!
Cari

Jose said...

I see the seven warfs but where is Snow White.

Michelle Duckworth said...

Snow White was behind the camera taking the picture Dad. ;)

Bobbi said...

This is so cute, I love all the faces they are making! You did awesome with that many kids.

shirley said...

Great shot with all of the kids - that's a real challenge!

Chely said...

I love this picture. The color effect you gave it, how close together they are from each other, how relaxed they look and all of their face expressions.

I looked at your picture before I read your caption and I thought, "Oh oh Ducky & Diego are switched". Then I read what you wrote and laughed.