Monday, January 5, 2009

POTD: My Brother

My brother is one of my biggest role models. We're 7 1/2 years apart and growing up we fought a lot. I was always the annoying little sister. By the time I was 10 he was already out of the house and going down the wrong path. So we clashed all the time. We didn't understand each other and he would torture me like most older brothers would. And now that we're older and have our own families... we get along so much better!

He's always there for me. He tells me the truth. Everytime I go see him he's genuinely happy to see me and I love it! He's no where near perfect and he's made some bad choices in life. But what inspires me the most about him is that he never gives up, he knows what he wants, he loves life, and he's hilarious. Like I said... he's not perfect... but in my eyes he's right up at the top.

1 comments:

Jenny from the Blog said...

Heeeeyyyyyyy!!! That's my husband! And you're right, he is not perfect by he's mine!