Monday, January 12, 2009

POTD: My Kids Room

So we went to Ikea to buy all the stuff to decorate the kids bedroom. And we bought new sheets for our bed. It was a family thing... My parents, My husband and I, and all 3 kids. My mom wasn't too fond and was quite confused at how the store works. But after having some lunch and getting a second wind... she warmed up to it once we got to the marketplace to pick up the stuff we wanted. Who doesn't like Ikea?! It makes me absolutely giddy.

So the kids room is absolute adorableness. Is that a word you ask? Yes in my world it is. And it describes my kids room. With my Mom as the "Supervisor" and my Dad and I putting our heads together as designers... and my husband doing the bulk of the labor with help from my Dad... I think it pulled together really well! I LOVE it... and my kids love spending the days in there now as opposed to playing in other parts of the house. It sill needs some pictures and frames on the wall which are still in the works and the window treatment needs to be put up... but other than that it's so CUTE!





Up next... our bedroom. Which will eventually be our parents guest bedroom when we move out. Yay!

5 comments:

Jose said...

We did a good job, didn't we?

Anonymous said...

Wonderful decoration!! Love your kids room!!

Anonymous said...

Day 2- Paneer Plan On this protein plan you may eat paneer in a light preparation as two meals, papaya, oranges, pineapple, cucumber salad in a meal as well as a glass of low-fat milk as snack. How to Use Slimsticks Diet Supplements - Slimsticks are simple and convenient to utilize, unlike some vitamin supplements phen375 normally these are conscious their behavior is irrational nevertheless they end up helpless. No, you do not need a Bowflex or an expensive barbell set and weight bench. While most medical experts think about teas supplement safe moderately, it might cause unwanted side effects in caffeine-sensitive individuals including nausea, sleeplessness and diarrhea http://www.phen375factsheet.com working out at the gym may not be everyone's ballewick. Lose Up to 9 Pounds a Month with America's Natural Doctor [url=http://www.phen375factsheet.com]phen375[/url] nutritionally sound foods assistance with decreasing weight as well as decrease odds of medical conditions.

Anonymous said...

I have to thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this blog.
I am hoping to check out the same high-grade content from you
in the future as well. In fact, your creative writing
abilities has encouraged me to get my own,
personal site now ;)

Stop by my weblog :: maximizer Male enhancement

Anonymous said...

buy vicodin buy vicodin usa no prescription - vicodin addiction how many pills a day