Thursday, January 29, 2009

POTD: Splish Splash

Alayna loves baths. Love them... loves them... loves them. She would be in there for hours if we'd let her. Her Nina and Nino gave her Barbie Bubble Bath for Xmas and she loves to make bubbles in the tub.

She's been sick since last night with a fever on and off... cough, runny nose, and watery eyes. It funny how something so simple can make this little girl so incredibly happy. It's those life's simple pleasure that I wish I sometimes had more time to take in. Oh, to be a child with no worries or cares... happily soaking in the tub and playing with my duckie. =)

11 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute. TFS!

Sharon said...

Bubbles take your troubles away for as long as they last. Cute pic!

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) said...

What a sweet shot. Hope she is feeling better.

Kristen Wagner Penn said...

How cute! I hope she feels better soon! My kids always feel better after a bubble bath ;).

shirley said...

Oh, I love how her hair just floats and flows in the water. She looks very happy.

Anonymous said...

Awwwww, a bubble bath makes everything seem better. Such a sweet shot and I hope she is all better soon!

Susan Beth said...

The rubber duckie sure makes a bath so much more fun! And bubbles too! Hope she's all better soon!

Anonymous said...

I love how intently she is looking at the ducky:) Baths are so soothing!

Jodie said...

Bubble baths are the cure to just about everything. I hope that your little one is feeling better soon.

Anonymous said...

I am SO jealous of those gorgeous eyelashes! Great shot of her being lost in the moment!

Steph said...

Poor thing I hope she is feeling better. My kids {and me} love bubble baths too. They are the best!