Wednesday, January 14, 2009

POTD: Tombstone City Hall

Since the theme is texture, I figured I can use the opportunity to learn photoshop better and use textures on my pictures. I chose this one of the City Hall building in Tombstone, Arizona. Although the picture was taken almost a year ago... when I went to visit Tombstone I couldn't help but think that in some of my photos... texture would add to the charm and charachter of the buildings in the town. It's so rustic there that I thought it would be fitting to use this picture. And to date... it's one of my favorites.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great texture. It really adds something interesting to the photo.

Reds said...

Yup the texture here makes your great shot even better!

Becky said...

The texture works great on this!
Do you know I've never been in an IKEA? :-D We don't have any here in Maine.

pat said...

Oh this really works--I love the depth it creates. Coll shot to start with, too!

Mom2Drew said...

Good for you for figuring out textures, there's no turning back now. Play with the blend modes, they are fun.

Anonymous said...

Great texture!

CindyTykie said...

Great pics and I like what you did to it...it looks great

Susan said...

I like this photo, but what I really wanted to say is I wish my kid's rooms were as clean as yours!! =)

Anonymous said...

This shot is awesome. It would make an awesome print to hang! I love the texture!
Cari